barbequebeefburger XX barbequebeefburger XX

The gods have shined upon this day.

You are the greatest man alive, and this flash has tits in it. I only hope i am able to bump into you on the street one day. By the way, do you have msn, cuz that would be swell.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Yes indeed i do.

I'll pm it to you.

DBZ Training DBZ Training

i do like it

but where are those sprites from?

Naruto:theultimate ninja2 Naruto:theultimate ninja2

it was good

i just have one question. what game are those sprites from? PLZ REPLY!!!!!!!!!!

kiddfiyah responds:

plz reply eh? ok they are from "naruto: saiyuku ninja daikesshu 2" and thanks for watching

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

that was EPIC.

do you have a hotmail account, because that would be swell. and by the way, you should be president, with zekey as head of defense.

~End of the World~ ~End of the World~

FREAKIN AWESOOOOMMMMME!!!!!!

This is the best music tributes ive seen in a while. The stick figures were... ok, but everything else is soooooo good. Make more, ill be looking for your work. PLZ REPLY!!!!!!

Jasmerrin responds:

I'm glad you liked it so much. This wasn't my first submission to Newgrounds for nothing. I've made movies before, but it wasn't until this one that I felt proud enough of any of them to actually send it in. I'm really glad you liked it though. Comments are always nice to hear.

OSM - Glomp! OSM - Glomp!

wow

that was an awesome flash!!!!!

MC's Game Reviews ep.1 MC's Game Reviews ep.1

that was awesome.

i really enjoyed this movie, as i do all other cc movies. this one looks really good, and im sure people wont be gay and vote 0 on this just because they are faggoty assholes who hate the clock crew, and personally i do like the graphics for metal gear ac!d. but all in all, awesome, make more. PLZ REPLY!!!!!!

nyiddle responds:

Thank you.
Out of everyone to review here, I want to secks your mouth immediately.

Kitten is Angry Kitten is Angry

Good movie

Animation and graphics were.... alright. Sound was AWESOME!!!!! Loved it. Make more

MittT responds:

I am.

BMWY-Crazy Sunshine BMWY-Crazy Sunshine

I loved this vid. I actually have Crazy Sunshine on my iPod. Bravo, and thank you for this gem.

Bagel Collab 0000004 Bagel Collab 0000004

how could you?!?!?!?!?!?

i loved the last one, but this one totally sux!!!!! please redeem yourself in future collabs!!!